South Australia's Business Innovation and Investment Program is now open for 2020-21
To be considered for Round 2 invitations, you must have completed the following by Monday 23rd November (11:59pm ACST):
- Submit an intention to apply and complete the second step email response for additional information.
- Lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the Department of Home Affairs skill select system, and provide this EOI reference in your Intention to Apply.
- If you have previously submitted an Intention to Apply, this will be considered for invitation selection in this round, however you are able to submit another one if your situation or business intentions have changed, or if you did not include an EOI reference.
- Please ensure your EOI is up to date and contains consistent information to your Intention to Apply.
- If you do not have an existing account, you will need to register as a new user on the Skilled and Business Migration Portal, and lodge your Intention to Apply by submitting an online enquiry